ProSource is committed to stopping the spread of COVID-19. We have implemented the following communicable disease prevention program to keep our staff and customers healthy.
- Monitoring provincial and regional health regulations and making changes to our policy as required
- Providing sanitizer and masks for customers and staff
- Recommending masks be worn indoors for customers and staff
- Daily self health and temperature check for all staff before shift. Staff with any cold/flu symptoms will not enter the workplace.
- Plexiglas barriers installed to create physical separation between customers and staff
- Increased disinfecting of high touch point surfaces (door handles, service desks, keyboards, telephones, debit terminals etc.)
- Suggesting that staff and customers follow social distancing protocols
- Implementing hand washing protocols with staff
- Cancelling Pro-U education seminars until further notice