The RPS™ 46 Mini Irrigation Controller, designed for residential applications, has four individual programs to allow for efficient watering on separate programs.
A key feature of this unit is the water budgeting feature which allows easy adjustment of watering schedules as the seasons change.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for indoor residential and light commercial applications.
- Four Fully Independent Programs – Allowing up to four separate start times per program. Maximum 16 starts per day.
- Indoor Models with External Transformer and Plug.
- Seasonal Adjustment – Allows for quick adjustment of watering durations in 25% increments, from 25% to 150%.
- Rain Sensor Ready – Accepts rain sensor and is controlled by bypass switch.
- Flexible Manual Operation – Run a program, run a station or test system.
- Battery Back-Up – Saves program during power outages.